"We needed a user-friendly & reliable CRM so that users can have an accurate 360-degree view of donor management." stated Hillel Rudolph Naaleh Online College
Moving your most precious years of data from a legacy CRM into Salesforce should be as easy as pie.
Data Implementation & Migration Solution
Understand How Naaleh Online College
• Migrated over 150,000 records from Sugar CRM to Salesforce CRM
• Optimized workflows and Process Builder for tasks, reopening cases, and email alerts that attributed to the efficiency and automation of donor management.
• End to End Training & User Adoption to keep users happy
“We needed an interactive & reliable community solution to display class & program enrollment details, as well as, to allow instructors to contact our support staff." Jonathan Greiner, Education Coordinator, American Pets Alive
Connect your Salesforce Organization to your website.
Expose report data to the correct audiences & your partners to empower them to
Community Site Optimization
Find Out How American Pets Alive
• Utilized their community site to populate Salesforce Data through specific community components to view each program and class.
• Reduced the amount of instructor dependency by 33% and promoted self-instructor sufficiency.
• Enabled instructors to report the latest student details and update records for a 360-degree view to gain deeper insights.
Field Service Implementation
Field Service (FSL) is an extension of the Service Cloud that provides a comprehensive view of workforce management. This is used to help organizations better track customer service calls from the call center agent, through the dispatcher console, to a completed service appointment from the mobile employee.
As a Certified Field Service Lightning Professional, I, reveal how I fell in love with the FSL data model and the way the interface is organized. I help organizations become successful with their Field Service Lightning Implementation.
Understand 3 use cases for how a typical organization would use this Salesforce Functionality.