Most small businesses spend more time with meetings & workaround solutions than getting to the root of the problem.
I think that is RIDICULOUS!
My name is Eric Rayburn, and
I’ve been helping companies figure out how to reach the right customers for over
I have worked & been part of many organizations from Sales to Marketing.
Did I mention that I had to guarantee that Information Technology needed to Align Sales to Marketing?
These are my favorite technologies:
● Salesforce- I happen to be 5x Certified in my hobby Salesforce.
● Constant Contact Email & Digital Marketing-Official Integration Partner
Lawyers, doctors, financial advisors, insurance agents, and Commerical Real Estate Organizations are some of my best friends.
I am a small business owner and I love working with small businesses! We tend to have a fun & friendly environment. When it comes to rolling up our sleeves and delivering a functioning solution we are serious. Relax, we can build this solution together.
· To do our best to understand your industry, your business model, and business approach.
· To scope out & deliver your project within your budget and deliver you the best options.
· We have expenses, yet, we feel the client is always right. Feedback is very critical for our success! We are striving to build our network of keeping our clients happy!
“ We guarantee our work & adopted the “Compassionate Configuration Mentality” How will what we are building today impact the user adoption for tomorrow. We are very focused on user adoption.”
If you have any questions, comments, or favorite sayings, just drop me a line at [email protected]
Goal: To become the authority in Salesforce CRM Related Projects
Commonly Asked Questions
What do you think are the keys to success when working remotely with a client?
• Easy to work with
• Communicates Well
Get more than just a work guarantee, engage with people who truly care!
Access Great communication & documentation
What is your strategy for handling problems that you encounter?
We are very transparent and detailed in the project management software that is used.
If a project or request doesn't seem like it could be accomplished, a project might be going off-target We are open with the client to preemptively create solution options.
What are the pros and cons of freelancing?
We love every aspect of it
& do not see any Cons, just learning experiences